Take your real estate portfolio to the next level.
Our system teaches you how professional investors scale their portfolios, raise capital, increase cash flow, and build sustainable wealth.
Do you know?
Apartments & commercial properties are far more complex than single-family rental houses.
Investors need to understand income analysis, debt & equity capital, asset management, and more, in order to create passive income and build wealth.
Without Real Estate Finance training, novice investors make decisions that put money at risk.
Don’t make that same mistake.
Learn the skills you need today to be a successful real estate investor.
We make it easy for you
This comprehensive masterclass training program will teach you everything you need to know to become a successful real estate investor.
You will learn how to acquire multifamily and other commercial properties, analyze debt and equity financing options, and build up your network and deal pipeline so you can take your real estate portfolio to the next level.
Here's The formula for success
We will guide you through every step in the process
Market Knowledge & Finding Deals
- How to Analyze and Compare Commercial Properties
- How to Set Goals & Define Your Strategy
- How to Get a Steady Flow of Incoming Deal Opportunities
Structuring Offers & Negotiations
- How to Structure Competitive Offers and Contingencies
- How to Qualify for and Optimize Commercial Loans
- How to Raise Capital and Structure Partnerships
Due Diligence & Financing
- How to Conduct Physical, Legal, and Financial Due Diligence
- How to Negotiate Your Due Diligence Findings
- How to Obtain Financing Approval and Negotiate Loan Terms
Closing the Deal
- How to Build a Team of Competent Advisors
- How to Manage the Documentation and Approval Process
- How to Navigate Commercial Escrows and Close the Deal
What people say
"This was one of my favorite and most useful courses I have ever taken, and greatly enhanced my ability to analyze different loan types & terms objectively. Trevor was able to answer many of my questions, many of which were outside the scope of the course. I would highly recommend this course!"
- Robert C.
I’m sure I am not the first one to tell you that you are an amazing teacher. You are able to take complicated concepts and break them down for the layman to easily understand. You have an incredible gift, and I hope you keep on teaching.
- Len C.
"Probably the best course I’ve taken, anywhere... Very insightful and answered many questions that were beyond the scope of the course!"
"This was exactly the type of course I was looking for to help transfer my knowledge to real estate. My broker actually recommended this and man am I happy he did. I love this course. Easy to understand and direct. Thank you!"
- Satyam R.
You Will Learn...
See what's waiting for you inside…
#1 How to Perform Financial Analysis
Learn the basic principles of money and financial investments, including:
- Time value of money, compound interest, and risk & reward
- How to use a Financial Calculator
- How to analyze investments and loans
- How to calculate loan payments, loan balances, balloon payments, and more.
Includes free financial calculator apps, spreadsheet samples, and more.
#2 How to Analyze Commercial Properties
Learn how to compare different property types, evaluate investments, reduce risk, and confidently identify opportunities:
- Understand cap rates and valuation
- How to analyze income & expenses
- Investment strategies and 1032 exchange
- How to create a pro forma
Includes sample pro forma analysis spreadsheets for download
#3 How to Raise Debt & Equity Capital
Learn how to leverage real estate investments, analyze mortgage loans, structure debt financing, and increase returns:
- Mortgage loans, equity, and the capital stack
- Promissory notes and mortgage loan terms
- How to use leverage and raise outside capital
- Investment property loan underwriting
Includes sample spreadsheets for mortgage loan analysis
#4 How to Acquire Commercial Properties
Learn the step by step process for identifying an investment property, structuring a competitive offer, securing a loan, and closing the deal:
- Market research and identifying opportunities
- Analyzing properties and making an offer
- Due diligence and mitigating risk
- Financing and closing the deal
Includes sample due diligence and transaction checklists
Bonus: Coaching and Mentoring
No comprehensive program would be complete without the ability to ask questions or get specific guidance for you and your team.
- Live group coaching
- 1-on-1 Mentoring
- Deal Analysis Workshops
All Masterclass students receive personal answers to their questions and an invitation for a complimentary coaching call. Group coaching and mentoring includes live sessions custom-tailored for you and your team's goals.
Bonus and extras for you!
Checklists & Worksheets
Ready to use resources to make you more effective in your real estate practice to get more listings and close more deals.
We always keep a few surprises up our sleeve to keep you smiling, like extra resources that you won't get anywhere else.
Templates & Resources
Pre-made templates to streamline your marketing and presenting financial information such as pro forma and more
Trevor T. Calton, MBA
Trevor Calton is the founder of Real Estate Finance Academy and Evergreen Capital Advisors.
He has experience in financial analysis, investment acquisitions, commercial lending, and asset management. Since 1997, he has analyzed, acquired, or sold more than $5 billion of commercial real estate assets, and overseen more than 6000 units of multifamily housing.
Since 2005, Trevor has trained thousands of real estate investors, agents, mortgage lenders, and other professionals in the of real estate investing, analysis, negotiations, and sales.